The Superyacht Rendezvous Montenegro 2015 Programme:
Thursday 2 July 2015
- Embraer Executive Jets Lunch – Superyacht owners and their guests will be escorted to a sea view restaurant on the dramatic coast of the Adriatic Sea to savour some of the exquisite local seafood delicacies
- Welcome cocktail and Yacht Hop – Boat International Media and Porto Montenegro welcomes Rendezvous guests to Montenegro with a drinks reception on Jetty One overlooking the superyachts. The evening continues with a Cocktail Competition hosted by Aries – Trieste Chamber of Commerce, champagne, fine food and music while
strolling from one amazing yacht to the other.
Friday 3 July 2015
- Cruise in company – explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of the magnificent Bay of Kotor. Guests are offered a private tour of Our Lady of the Rocks; a small man-made islet crowned with a beautiful 17th century church steeped in history and legend. There will also be the opportunity to visit the protected hamlet of Perast – the impeccably conserved jewel of the Bay. Guests will also enjoy a lunch at a charming restaurant set in the grounds of an 18th-century flour mill overlooking the Bay of Kotor and beside the sparkling Ljuta River. An excellent menu of delicious local produce will be served within this romantic setting.
Saturday 4 July 2015
- Cultural activities – Guests will be offered the chance to savour some of the local culture or experience the extraordinary scenery by choosing an activity. Whether it be an adrenalin rush canyoning down one of the Kotor mountains, hiking in the hills to take in the glorious view, a culinary experience to relish or pampering at a superb spa resort, there is something for everyone
- Superyacht Rendezvous Party at Porto Montenegro Yacht Club – Guests are invited to this glittering occasion with a dress code to match! Because of its natural beauty, Montenegro has often been called ‘the Pearl of the Mediterranean’ and what a perfect theme for the Superyacht Rendezvous Party. Hosted at the Porto Montenegro Yacht Club, guests can look forward to an evening of fine food, music and dancing into the early hours, commencing with the Misahara Drinks Reception.
Sunday 5 July 2015
- Yachts depart
* programme subject to change